Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Executive Board Application

Finally I sent my application form for Executive Board AIESEC Year 2011/2012
Seriously, I not satisfied for my application
At the beginning, I already made a big mistake
This mistake REALLY is a big mistake
I didnt read the instruction clearly
This is a common sense from primary school
During exam, teacher always said read true the instructions


But I made this mistake again.
The question only request to answer the top choice 
And I answered the questions for my 3 choices...-.-
Sigh~
I wasted my time...
I used my time to answer the questions that unnecessary and not familiar for me


When I wished to send 
I read through the instruction again 
Then I just realized it.
That time I really fell down....


All those questions I really spent much time to answer it
Actually If I just focus on my top choice
I can answer much more better on it.
I just came out the plans hasty
And If I got more time to think, I know that I can came out a better plans
However, in reality, No IF...


Last night I really stress to answer all those question
I ran out of idea to answer it
After 12am I already lost myself.
Time sent the application form is related to the impression you gave to interviewer
Although I really dont know the detail about it
But I promise to send it as early as possible


Thinking too much always is my weakness
I started care about others people
I kept in mind that I will be the last one send the form that time
I started blame myself that I should start to fill the application early 
but not last minute 


Fortunately, a friend asked my about my application
And I kept blaming myself and I kept telling him I will be the last one
That time I really want to cry already because I still got a lot of questions need to answer
He just told me take my time to answer it
Dont caring others but caring your own application
A short conversation can made me wake up


thank him inspired and encouraged me when i felt sad... 
When I low power, thanks for giving me power to move forward.. 
Thanks for remind me what is the most important thing.. 
Thank you so much for everything.... 
So luckily you're there..




No comments: